Perry Hall High School PTSA
Whether you are new to Perry Hall High School, a long-time Gator, a parent or other relative of a student, a school faculty or staff member, an alumnus, or a Perry Hall area resident, we invite you and your family to join our PTSA and help us in our efforts to support all the wonderful things that happen daily at PHHS!
Our PTSA meets one Tuesday evening a month in the school library. We hope you will join us!
Join the PTSA, get involved, stay connected!
(Click on the alligators below to become a member, make a contribution, learn about volunteer opportunities, or sign up for our weekly e-newsletter, The Gator Gazette.)
Dates to Remember
- Last Day of Classes for Seniors: Friday, May 29
- Final Day of Classes: Monday, June 22
- The PTSA Monthly Used Clothing Drive planned for May 9 is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions. If collection dates are added prior to the next school year, they will be announced via social media and the Gator Gazette. Click the “Connect Gator” above to add yourself to our e-mail distribution list.
- PHHS PTSA’s Spring General Membership Meeting and annual elections are postponed indefinitely due to the closure of schools. Watch for more information in the weeks ahead.
We’re Proud of the Class of 2020!
Did You Know?
- Membership in Perry Hall High School PTSA costs just $10 per person. About $4 of your dues benefit the students and staff at Perry Hall High School; the balance is split among the Baltimore County, Maryland and National PTAs.
- Perry Hall High School is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, meaning that all donations to our PTSA are tax-deductible.
- The top high schools in the country are those with active PTSAs.
- PHHS PTSA awards thousands of dollars in scholarship money each year to graduating Perry Hall High School seniors.
- PHHS PTSA purchases school planners and other supplies for all of the students.
- PHHS PTSA supports and funds school and staff initiatives inside and outside the classroom that contribute to the overall school culture.
- PHHS PTSA advocates in the interest of students, staff and parents in the community and with the school system.
- Parent, teacher, student and community involvement go a long way in helping us succeed in our endeavors!