Perry Hall High School PTSA
Whether you are new to Perry Hall High School, a long-time Gator, a parent or other relative of a student, a school faculty or staff member, an alumnus, or a Perry Hall area resident, we invite you and your family to join our PTSA and help us in our efforts to support all the wonderful things that happen daily at PHHS!
Our PTSA meets one Tuesday evening a month in the school library. We hope you will join us!
Join the PTSA, get involved, stay connected!
(Click on the alligators below to become a member, make a contribution, learn about volunteer opportunities, or sign up for our weekly e-newsletter, The Gator Gazette.)
Dates to Remember
- Submission deadline for PTSA Scholarship Applications: April 1, 2019
- PTSA Meeting : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 @ 6:30 p.m. in the School Library
- Monthly Used Clothing Drive: Saturday, April 13, 2019 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. in the Student Parking Lot
- After Prom Committee Meeting: Monday, April 15, 2019 @ 6:30 p.m. in the School Library
- Deadline for Officer Nominations for the 2019-2010 School Year: Friday, April 19, 2019 (Click for more information or to to nominate yourself.)
- PTSA After-Prom Party: Saturday, May 18, 2019
- The PTSA’s yearly Membership Campaign is ongoing. Dues are still just $10.
- The PTSA’s “Great Gator Restaurant Raffle” concluded on Thursday, December 13, 2018, with our prize drawing at the Safeway in Perry Hall. Congratulations to our three winners and thank you to those restaurants that supported us in our fundraiser, and to everyone who purchased a chance!! The prize winners are:
- Grand Prize: Peggy Rubeling
- Second Prizes: Mike Wolf & Lisa Garriques
Did You Know?
- Membership in Perry Hall High School PTSA costs just $10 per person. About $5 of your dues benefit the students and staff at Perry Hall High School; the balance is split among the Baltimore County, Maryland and National PTAs.
- Perry Hall High School is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, meaning that all donations to our PTSA are tax-deductible.
- The top high schools in the country are those with active PTSAs.
- Perry Hall High School PTSA is one of the few remaining BCPS high school PTSAs that funds and offers an After Prom Party, a safe alternative for seniors celebrating the end of their high school years. The PTSA works all year to raise funds for this important event.
- PHHS PTSA awards thousands of dollars in scholarship money each year to graduating Perry Hall High School seniors.
- PHHS PTSA purchases school planners and other supplies for all of the students.
- PHHS PTSA supports and funds school and staff initiatives inside and outside the classroom that contribute to the overall school culture.
- PHHS PTSA advocates in the interest of students, staff and parents in the community and with the school system.
- Parent, teacher, student and community involvement go a long way in helping us succeed in our endeavors!