Perry Hall High School PTSA
Whether you are new to Perry Hall High School, a long-time Gator, a parent or other relative of a student, a school faculty or staff member, an alumnus, or a Perry Hall area resident, we invite you and your family to join our PTSA and help us in our efforts to support all the wonderful things that happen daily at PHHS!
Our PTSA meets one Tuesday evening a month in the school library. We hope you will join us!
Join the PTSA , get involved, stay connected!
Dates to Remember
- PTSA Used Clothing Drive: Saturday, April 14, from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. in the student parking lot. (Check out the Used Clothing Drive page for collection details.)
- PTSA General Membership Meeting: Tuesday, May 1 @ 6:15 p.m. in the school library.
- PTSA Board Meeting: Tuesday, May 1 @ 6:30 p.m. in the school library.
- After Prom Donations can be made online! Help the PTSA raise funds for this worthwhile and popular event. Every donation is appreciated no matter the size! Click here to donate via PayPal.
- The PTSA’s Nominating Committee has announced a slate of candidates for offices for next year: President – Chris Hagan, Treasurer – Ellen Neff, Secretary – Stacey Schwink. Candidates are still needed to fill the positions of 1st and 2nd Vice President. If you are interested in learning more about these positions, send an e-mail to Nominating@phhsptsa.org or use the form on the Contact Us page. Nominations for all offices will be accepted from the floor at the General Membership meeting prior to the election of officers. The meeting will take place at 6:15 p.m. on Tuesday, May 1 in the school library.
- The PTSA Board of Directors approved the proposed bylaws and they have been posted to the PTSA website. (Check out the Quick Links page.) Members are invited to review the bylaws in anticipation of a vote to approve them at the General Membership meeting on Tuesday, May 1. The bylaws must be reviewed and revised every three years. If approved, the proposed bylaws will govern our PTSA until 2021.
Did You Know?
- Membership in Perry Hall High School PTSA costs just $10 per person. About $5 of your dues benefit the students and staff at Perry Hall High School; the balance is split among the Baltimore County, Maryland and National PTAs.
- Perry Hall High School is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, meaning that all donations to our PTSA are tax-deductible.
- The top high schools in the country are those with active PTSAs.
- Perry Hall High School PTSA is one of the few remaining BCPS high school PTSAs that funds and offers an After Prom Party, a safe alternative for seniors celebrating the end of their high school years. The PTSA works all year to raise funds for this important event.
- PHHS PTSA awards thousands of dollars in scholarship money each year to graduating Perry Hall High School seniors.
- PHHS PTSA purchases school planners and other supplies for all of the students.
- PHHS PTSA supports and funds school and staff initiatives inside and outside the classroom that contribute to the overall school culture.
- PHHS PTSA advocates in the interest of students, staff and parents in the community and with the school system.
- Parent, teacher, student and community involvement go a long way in helping us succeed in our endeavors!