Perry Hall High School PTSA
Whether you are new to Perry Hall High School, a long-time Gator, a parent or other relative of a student, a school faculty or staff member, an alumnus, or a Perry Hall area resident, we invite you and your family to join our PTSA and help us in our efforts to support all the wonderful things that happen daily at PHHS!
Our PTSA meets one Tuesday evening a month in the school library. We hope you will join us!
Join the PTSA, get involved, stay connected!
(Click on the alligators below to become a member, make a contribution, learn about volunteer opportunities, or sign up for our weekly e-newsletter, The Gator Gazette.)
Dates to Remember
- Next PTSA Monthly Board Meeting: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, at 6:30 p.m. in the School Library
- Monthly Used Clothing Drive: Saturday, December 14, 2019, from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. in the Student Parking Lot
- Great Gator Restaurant Raffle Drawing: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. at The Avenue
- Greg’s Driving School Class: January 6 – 17, 2020, 2:45 to 6 p.m.
- The Answer Class SAT Prep Class: Monday & Wednesday, January 13 & 15, 2020, 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Deadline for Seniors Wanting to Apply for a PTSA Scholarship to Join: Friday, January 31, 2020
- The PTSA’s yearly Membership Campaign is ongoing. Dues are still just $10.
- The PTSA’s “Great Gator Restaurant Raffle” is back again for a second year! A $10 raffle ticket could win you $1000 in restaurant gift cards if you’re the grand prize winner! Two second prize winners will each win $250 in restaurant gift cards.
- A limited number of Gator Car Magnets are available for purchase. They are $3 each or two for $5.
- The PTSA has brought The Answer Class’ SAT prep program to Perry Hall High! Visit the SAT Prep page on our website for information and a link to register!
Did You Know?
- Membership in Perry Hall High School PTSA costs just $10 per person. About $4 of your dues benefit the students and staff at Perry Hall High School; the balance is split among the Baltimore County, Maryland and National PTAs.
- Perry Hall High School is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, meaning that all donations to our PTSA are tax-deductible.
- The top high schools in the country are those with active PTSAs.
- PHHS PTSA awards thousands of dollars in scholarship money each year to graduating Perry Hall High School seniors.
- PHHS PTSA purchases school planners and other supplies for all of the students.
- PHHS PTSA supports and funds school and staff initiatives inside and outside the classroom that contribute to the overall school culture.
- PHHS PTSA advocates in the interest of students, staff and parents in the community and with the school system.
- Parent, teacher, student and community involvement go a long way in helping us succeed in our endeavors!