Perry Hall High School PTSA
Whether you are new to Perry Hall High School, a long-time Gator, a parent or other relative of a student, a school faculty or staff member, an alumnus, or a Perry Hall area resident, we invite you and your family to join our PTSA and help us in our efforts to support all the wonderful things that happen daily at PHHS!
Our PTSA meets one Tuesday evening a month in the school library. We hope you will join us!
Join the PTSA, get involved, stay connected!
(Click on the alligators below to become a member, make a contribution, learn about volunteer opportunities, or sign up for our weekly e-newsletter, The Gator Gazette.)
Dates to Remember
- Graduation Day for Seniors: Monday, June 15 (Click to watch the virtual graduation at 2 p.m.!)
- PTSA Graduation Parade: 7:30 p.m. on Monday, June 15, at The Avenue at White Marsh
- VISIT OUR PARADE PAGE for specific information about the parade including a route map, information about where immediate family members and where friends and non-immediate family members are asked to watch the parade, and what you should wear or bring with you per current Baltimore County safety guidelines. HELP US CELEBRATE THIS YEAR’S GRADUATES!
- Final Day of Classes: Friday, June 19
- PHHS PTSA’s Spring General Membership Meeting and annual elections are postponed indefinitely due to the closure of schools. The current officers will remain in place until gathering restrictions permit a meeting that would allow all PHHS PTSA members to attend, or until other PTA-approved election conditions can be accommodated. Watch for more information in the weeks ahead.
- Summer Planning: Despite the uncertainties surrounding the start of the 2020-2021 school year, PHHS PTSA will begin planning over the summer. If you would like to be involved in this process, are interested in serving on a committee or have a suggestion for a new committee, please contact us so that we know to include you in any summer physical or virtual planning meetings. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our contact list.
- Summer Online SAT and ACT Prep Classes: The PTSA is pleased to sponsor three summer sessions in conjunction with our partner, The Answer Class. Two SAT Prep and one ACT Prep class will be offered. The cost per 8-hour class is just $159, or $10 less if you enroll at least a week in advance. You can sign your child up for both SAT and ACT classes for a combined rate of $249. For a schedule of classes and to register, visit The Answer Class website.
We’re Proud of the Class of 2020!
Did You Know?
- Membership in Perry Hall High School PTSA costs just $10 per person. About $4 of your dues benefit the students and staff at Perry Hall High School; the balance is split among the Baltimore County, Maryland and National PTAs.
- Perry Hall High School is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, meaning that all donations to our PTSA are tax-deductible.
- The top high schools in the country are those with active PTSAs.
- PHHS PTSA awards thousands of dollars in scholarship money each year to graduating Perry Hall High School seniors.
- PHHS PTSA purchases school planners and other supplies for all of the students.
- PHHS PTSA supports and funds school and staff initiatives inside and outside the classroom that contribute to the overall school culture.
- PHHS PTSA advocates in the interest of students, staff and parents in the community and with the school system.
- Parent, teacher, student and community involvement go a long way in helping us succeed in our endeavors!