Perry Hall High School PTSA
Whether you are new to Perry Hall High School, a long-time Gator, a parent or other relative of a student, a school faculty or staff member, an alumnus, or a Perry Hall area resident, we invite you and your family to join our PTSA and help us in our efforts to support all the wonderful things that happen daily at PHHS!
Our PTSA meets one Tuesday evening a month in the school library. We hope you will join us!
Join the PTSA, get involved, stay connected!
(Click on the alligators below to become a member, make a contribution, learn about volunteer opportunities, or sign up for our weekly e-newsletter, The Gator Gazette.)
Dates to Remember
- Cancelled: PTSA Tobacco Information Night/Ice Cream Social: Thursday, February 13. (We are looking to reschedule in the spring.)
- The Answer Class SAT Prep Class: Saturday, February 29, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- State Farm Quotes for Good Period: March 1 – 31, 2020
- Next PTSA Monthly Board Meeting: Tuesday, March 3, at 6:30 p.m. in the School Library
- Greg’s Driving School Class: March 9 – 20, 2:45 to 6 p.m.
- Monthly Used Clothing Drive: Saturday, March 14, from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. in the Student Parking Lot
- Deadline for PHHS PTSA Scholarship Applications: Monday, March 30 at 2:30 p.m.
- The PTSA’s yearly Membership Campaign is ongoing. Dues are still just $10.
- A limited number of Gator Car Magnets are available for purchase. They are $3 each or two for $5.
- The PTSA has brought The Answer Class’ SAT prep program to Perry Hall High! Visit the SAT Prep page on our website for information and a link to register!
- Perry Hall High School PTSA is excited to be sponsored by our local State Farm® agent, Tom Benisch, as the month of March’s Quotes for Good organization. During March for every household we send their way and who completes an auto, fire, life, or health quote, they’ll make a $10 donation to our PTSA. Click here for more information!
When calling in/stopping by for a quote, be sure to mention Quotes for Good and Perry Hall High School PTSA for the quote to qualify. No purchase necessary.
Tom Benisch – State Farm Agent
9320 Belair Rd, Baltimore, MD 21236
Did You Know?
- Membership in Perry Hall High School PTSA costs just $10 per person. About $4 of your dues benefit the students and staff at Perry Hall High School; the balance is split among the Baltimore County, Maryland and National PTAs.
- Perry Hall High School is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, meaning that all donations to our PTSA are tax-deductible.
- The top high schools in the country are those with active PTSAs.
- PHHS PTSA awards thousands of dollars in scholarship money each year to graduating Perry Hall High School seniors.
- PHHS PTSA purchases school planners and other supplies for all of the students.
- PHHS PTSA supports and funds school and staff initiatives inside and outside the classroom that contribute to the overall school culture.
- PHHS PTSA advocates in the interest of students, staff and parents in the community and with the school system.
- Parent, teacher, student and community involvement go a long way in helping us succeed in our endeavors!