PHHS PTSA Fundraiser Returns for an 8th Year
We’ve Something for Everyone!
Last December, we held our biggest Winter Arts & Craft Fair ever, again holding it in both the gym and the cafeteria! For a consecutive year we had more than 100 vendors participate and well over 1000 people attend! We exceeded our budget expectations making more money than anticipated for the PTSA! The event returns again this year, and will again be on a Sunday. This year’s craft fair will be on December 2 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is free.
Student and adult volunteers are needed to help with event preparations the Saturday night before the Craft Fair, and on the day of the Craft Fair. Service hours will be given to high school and middle school students who help.
For more information about this event or to volunteer, please contact the Craft Fair Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or read over our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
- Craft Fair Frequently Asked Questions
- List of Participating Vendors (First posting will be September 1, 2018)
- Sign up for our Winter Arts & Crafts Fair E-mail List
The PTSA began accepting vendor applications on August 1, 2018, opening the Gym area to vendors. On Thursday, August 16, the PTSA will open the Cafeteria for booth reservations. Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled. We are making some improvements to our registration process and have added a few online components meant to give vendors more control over their booth location, and help the PTSA in gathering information to improve PTSA/vendor communication about this event and future events, as well as make it easier for our organization to promote those who participate after the event has concluded.
The key changes are these:
- Vendors will select and sign up for their own booth via the links on this page. Consult the PDF file below to get an idea of the layout for the event, booth sizes, and pricing, before clicking the link to reserve your booth.
- After you reserve your booth, you will be sent an e-mail from the Craft Fair Coordinator. This will occur within 48 hours. It will contain a link to our online registration form, your costs, and two attachments. All forms must be completed and payment received within 7 days of the Craft Fair Coordinator sending you your e-mail or the hold on your booth will be removed.
- To make sure we have your current e-mail address and your consent to communicate with you about this Craft Fair and future fairs, please use the link below to join our Craft Fair e-mail list.