Perry Hall High School PTSA
Whether you are new to Perry Hall High School, a long-time Gator, a parent or other relative of a student, a school faculty or staff member, an alumnus, or a Perry Hall area resident, we invite you and your family to join our PTSA and help us in our efforts to support all the wonderful things that happen daily at PHHS!
Our PTSA meets one Tuesday evening a month in the school library. We hope you will join us!
Join the PTSA, get involved, stay connected!
(Click on the alligators below to become a member, make a contribution, learn about volunteer opportunities, or sign up for our weekly e-newsletter, the Gator Gazette.)
Dates to Remember
- Senior Successes: Wednesday, May 12 @ 6:30 p.m. in the stadium. (Invitation only)
- Systemwide Professional Development Day: Thursday, May 13. No School for Students
- “A Killer Party” online spring musical: Friday & Saturday, May 14 & 15. Visit the Theatre Boosters Facebook page for details.
- Senior Curbside Return Days: Monday-Wednesday, May 17-19, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Senior Spirit Day: Wednesday, May 19 @ 10 a.m.
- Senior Meeting: Thursday, May 20 @ 10 a.m.
- Final Day of Classes for Seniors: Friday, May 21
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 31, Schools Closed
- Graduation Rehearsals: Wednesday, June 2, 8 a.m. (A-K), 1 p.m. (L-Z)
- Graduation Day: Friday, June 4 @ 10 a.m. (A-K) and 2:30 p.m. (L-Z) Watch online!
- PTSA General Membership Meeting: Thursday, June 10 @ 6:30 p.m. The meeting will take place at the school. Check your e-mail and the June edition of the Gator Gazette to find out if the meeting will be held on the school grounds or in the library.
- Last Day of Classes: Tuesday, June 22
- Register for Greg’s Driving School’s Classes via this link or use the code “PERRYHALL” when registering and Greg’s will donate $20 to our PTSA. Currently, the classroom portion of driver’s ed is being conducted live online. For more information and a schedule of upcoming classes, visit the Greg’s Driving School website.
- Register for an online SAT or ACT-prep Class with our partner The Answer Class. Remember to tell them you are a PHHS student when you sign up!
- Our PTSA Membership Drive for 2020-2021 has concluded.
- Please consider supporting Perry Hall High School PTSA with a donation instead. Click here to donate!
- PHHS PTSA Officer Nominations announced.
- The following individuals have nominated themselves as candidates for PTSA officer positions for the 2021-2022 school year. The election will take place on June 10. Additional nominations may be made at that meeting from the floor. If you are interested in serving as a PTSA officer or board member for the 2021-2022 school year, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest and request information.
- President: Shannon Ruddock
- 1st VP: Maggie Kazmierski
- 2nd VP: Karyn Polk
- Treasurer: Ellen Neff
- Secretary: Laurie Schattall
Did You Know?
- Membership in Perry Hall High School PTSA costs just $10 per person. About half of your dues benefit the students and staff at Perry Hall High School; the balance is split among the Baltimore County, Maryland and National PTAs.
- Perry Hall High School is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, meaning that all donations to our PTSA are tax-deductible.
- The top high schools in the country are those with active PTSAs.
- PHHS PTSA awards thousands of dollars in scholarship money each year to graduating Perry Hall High School seniors.
- PHHS PTSA purchases school planners and other supplies for all of the students.
- PHHS PTSA supports and funds school and staff initiatives inside and outside the classroom that contribute to the overall school culture.
- PHHS PTSA advocates in the interest of students, staff and parents in the community and with the school system.
- Parent, teacher, student and community involvement go a long way in helping us succeed in our endeavors!