Perry Hall High School PTSA
Whether you are new to Perry Hall High School, a long-time Gator, a parent or other relative of a student, a school faculty or staff member, an alumnus, or a Perry Hall area resident, we invite you and your family to join our PTSA and help us in our efforts to support all the wonderful things that happen daily at PHHS!
Our PTSA meets the first Tuesday evening each month in the school library. We hope you will join us!
Join the PTSA, get involved, stay connected!
(Click on the alligators below to become a member, make a contribution, or learn about volunteer opportunities.)
Dates to Remember
- March PTSA Meeting: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 6:30 p.m. in the high school library
- Senior Scholarship Applications posted: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Deadline for Seniors to join PTSA for Scholarship eligibility: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
- Deadline to submit Senior Scholarship application: Sunday, April 3, 2022
- PHHS PTSA Officers for 2021-2022 The following slate of officers were voted in at our general meeting in June
- President: Shannon Ruddock
- 1st VP: Maggie Kazmierski
- 2nd VP: Karyn Polk
- Treasurer: Ellen Neff
- Secretary: Laurie Schattall
- The PTSA Membership Drive for 2021-2022 is underway. Click here to go to MemberHub, our online PTSA membership site
- Register for Greg’s Driving School’s Classes via this link or use the code “PERRYHALL” when registering and Greg’s will donate $20 to our PTSA. Currently, the classroom portion of driver’s ed is being conducted live online. For more information and a schedule of upcoming classes, visit the Greg’s Driving School website.
- Register for an online SAT or ACT-prep Class with our partner The Answer Class. Remember to tell them you are a PHHS student when you sign up!
- Please consider supporting Perry Hall High School PTSA with a donation. Click here to donate!
Did You Know?
- Membership in Perry Hall High School PTSA costs just $10 per person. About half of your dues benefit the students and staff at Perry Hall High School; the balance is split among the Baltimore County, Maryland and National PTAs.
- Perry Hall High School is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, meaning that all donations to our PTSA are tax-deductible.
- The top high schools in the country are those with active PTSAs.
- PHHS PTSA awards thousands of dollars in scholarship money each year to graduating Perry Hall High School seniors.
- PHHS PTSA purchases school planners and other supplies for all of the students.
- PHHS PTSA supports and funds school and staff initiatives inside and outside the classroom that contribute to the overall school culture.
- PHHS PTSA advocates in the interest of students, staff and parents in the community and with the school system.
- Parent, teacher, student and community involvement go a long way in helping us succeed in our endeavors!