Perry Hall High School PTSA
Whether you are new to Perry Hall High School, a long-time Gator, a parent or other relative of a student, a school faculty or staff member, an alumnus, or a Perry Hall area resident, we invite you and your family to join our PTSA and help us in our efforts to support all the wonderful things that happen daily at PHHS!
Our PTSA meets one Tuesday evening a month in the school library. We hope you will join us!
Join the PTSA, get involved, stay connected!
(Click on the alligators below to become a member, make a contribution, learn about volunteer opportunities, or sign up for our weekly e-newsletter, the Gator Gazette.)
Dates to Remember
- Virtual Information Night for Parents and Students: Tuesday, September 1 @ 6:30 p.m. Click for details.
- First Day of School for Freshmen: Friday, September 4 is Orientation Day for Freshmen
- First Day of Classes: Tuesday, September 8
- PTSA Ballot/Budget Approval Form is Due: Monday, September 21.
- PHHS PTSA’s Spring General Membership Meeting and annual elections were postponed indefinitely due to the closure of schools. The current officers are to remain in place until an election occurs. A ballot to elect officers for the 2020-2021 school year has been posted to this website, and will be distributed to all families with student supplies in early September. Please return your ballot by mail to the address printed on it or upload it to email@example.com by September 21. For the names and contact information of the current officers, please visit the “About Us” tab.
- Board of Directors Nominates Officer Candidates: At the PTSA’s June meeting, the Nominating Committee presented and nominated a slate of officers for the 2020-2021 school year. The Board accepted and approved the following slate of candidates:
- President: Chris Hagan
- First VP: Maggie Kazmierski
- Second VP: Karyn Polk
- Treasurer: Ellen Neff
- Secretary: Laurie Schattall
Did You Know?
- Membership in Perry Hall High School PTSA costs just $10 per person. About half of your dues benefit the students and staff at Perry Hall High School; the balance is split among the Baltimore County, Maryland and National PTAs.
- Perry Hall High School is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, meaning that all donations to our PTSA are tax-deductible.
- The top high schools in the country are those with active PTSAs.
- PHHS PTSA awards thousands of dollars in scholarship money each year to graduating Perry Hall High School seniors.
- PHHS PTSA purchases school planners and other supplies for all of the students.
- PHHS PTSA supports and funds school and staff initiatives inside and outside the classroom that contribute to the overall school culture.
- PHHS PTSA advocates in the interest of students, staff and parents in the community and with the school system.
- Parent, teacher, student and community involvement go a long way in helping us succeed in our endeavors!