PHHS PTSA holds Used Clothing Drives the second Saturday of the month from September to May. We accept donations from 8:30 until 10:30 AM in the Student Parking Lot. Items should be placed in tightly tied plastic bags or sturdy, sealed cardboard boxes.
Accepted items include:
- Wearable and usable men’s, ladies’, and children’s clothing of all sizes.
- Shoes, boots, flip flops, dress shoes, etc.
- Accessories including purses, belts, hats, scarves, gloves, ties, and backpacks.
- Household items: blankets, tablecloths, bed sheets, curtains, quilts, comforters, decorative pillows, and towels.
- Books, games, children’s toys, stuffed animals, etc.
Please note! We cannot accept household items such as glassware, dishes, small appliances or anything that is breakable.
If you have questions or would like to make special arrangements, contact the Clothing Drive Coordinator at email@example.com.
Download a flyer with this year’s Used Clothing Drive Schedule!
*Tentative Collection Dates
Saturday, September 12
Saturday, October 10
Saturday, November 14
Saturday, December 12
Saturday, January 9
Saturday, February 13
Saturday, March 13
Saturday, April 10
Saturday, May 8
*Note: Collection dates have been affected in the past by weather closures and closures related to COVID-19. The PTSA is optimistic that we will be permitted to resume collections during the 2020 – 2021 school year, but things could change should the Governor or County Executive issue orders that require us to cancel. If we do, cancellations will be announced by the PTSA via an e-mail sent out to our Gator Gazette distribution list, and through postings on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please check these sources to stay in the loop!